Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Auckland Zoo

Today was a very painful day my feet because we have been walking through the hole trip for me and my Class mate because we went to the Zoo and looked at some animal and learned about them one off the animals we saw was a rhino well it was a white rhino and I proved My friend wrong that rhino poop was not black but I said it was green. Our instructor was John which I could him uncle but he also showed me and my class around the place and asked us about the birds and whats happening to them . But it was a fun trip but the sad part was that we did not get to see the orangutan for some but we got to see other animals so I was still happy the best part of all all all was that I saw a giraffe,lion,elephant,turtle,native birds,lizard,insect also the other best part of them all was that I got to hold a blue Duck beak and it was not just me it was me and Hinemoa held a bird beak skeleton

That all I have for today Bye

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bob my name is Tierley and I am a year 8 at Grey Main School. I liked your blog about the animals but maybe before posting ask a teacher to check your spelling. You are so lucky to see a white rhino because white rhinos are endangered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Tierley it me bob and I like to say thankyou for commenting and when you said white rhinos is endanger I went to my teacher to ask her and she said yes then I got mind blown but it was fun seeing the animal and learning about them. BYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello i like the way that you described how your day was.Next time you could add more animals that you saw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bula Bob I loved the way that you said the skeleton beak. But how was it a painful day? And I also have one more question what kind of bird beak was it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bob nice describing the trip I love the part about the blue duck I love animals! the rhino part was really funny to Bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bob
    Nice describing the trip I love the part about the blue duck I love animals! the rhino part was really funny to
    Haylee

    ReplyDelete