Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

King of pop footstep

Hello my fellow blogger welcome back to another blog post

today I'm going to talk about what me and my class did today. So me and my class went to the school hall and then we did little bit of talking then we all found out her favorite dancer and singer was Come on you now who it is and it is the king of pop Michael Jackson and one thing I kind a found challenge was to remember I now some of it and one of them was starting with something. Second was isolate If you don't now Isolate mean only move one part of your body while the other stay still.


I really think Kate should stay because we can learn more from her and I also think she should stay because she a good dance teacher.



that all I got for today good bye my fellow blogger      

No comments:

Post a Comment